Entrepreneur ts and cs
The Duchess Female Entrepreneurs Fund
Prerequisites for applying to the fund:
- South African Citizen
- Older than 18 years of age
- Valid Identification
- Application must be done by the owner/ founder of the business
Applications will be judged on the following criteria:
- Vision for the business
- Innovation of the product or service
- Market Potential & Size
- Feasibility of the project
- The Entrepreneur/ Applicant
- Return on investment
Applications will be reviewed on a quarterly basis. If the application shows promise, our investment committee will arrange an interview with the entrepreneur.
Should the interview go well, the investment committee will put together a written offer/ term sheet.
Once accepted/ signed we will assist with the needed agreements and administration to conclude the deal.
We aim to act as strategic partners that will assist the entrepreneur to grow their business.
Terms & Conditions
The Duchess Global (Pty) Ltd is a private company incorporated in South Africa:
- We reserve our right to choose which entrepreneurs we invest in.
- Unless a signed agreement is in place, there will be no guarantee of investment.
- We will invest 20c ZAR of every unit sold in female entrepreneurs via the fund.
- Investment amounts will range from R10 000 to R50 000.
- Investments may be in the form of equity or loans.
- Entrepreneurs we invest in will form part of the The Duchess Female Entrepreneurs Fund program, including business consulting & co-marketing opportunities with The Duchess.
- We are not a registered financial services company.